ABOUT THE NURSERY
The Nursery is available during the 9am and 10:30am Sunday Services and also the 6:30pm Wednesday Services
The Nursery is for ages 0 – 4 years old.
Each room has developmentally appropriate curriculum and activities for your child. All of these activities surround the Gospel of Christ.
SAFETY AND SECURITY
Your child’s safety is a top priority for us here at First Baptist Azle. All of our volunteers are members of the church and have had a background check performed on them. We have a Security Team every Sunday that makes sure the Kid’s Area and Nursery are secure. And we have a check-in process that ensures we have all the necessary information on your child and who is allowed to pick them up. For more info on our check-in process, scroll down.
- When you walk in, the Kid’s Check-In Desk will be on your right. Here is where you will check-in your kids.
- You will be asked to give some info on your and your child for things such as contact info, allergies, restrictions, etc… (Don’t worry! You will only have to do this once!)
- You will be given 2 stickers that have matching numbers. Your child will wear one and you will hold on to the other.
- The child is only given to the person (18+yrs) with the matching sticker for security reasons.
- After this, you will be escorted to the kid’s classroom.
- If you have an infant, you will be given a pager (if you need one), meet the Nursery Team and communicate any needs for your child.
Quiet Room / Infants
This room is duel purpose.
Quiet room for mothers private use.
0 – 6 months infant room when needed.
6 – 18 months
18 month – 36 months
3 & 4 years
At First Baptist Azle, safety of your children is our top priority, all of our rooms have security windows that ensure that no child is ever left completely alone with an adult or other children.
All are rooms are sanitized before each use and toys are age appropriate.